A trust provides a valuable way to protect the assets you have accumulated, whether it is for making provision for your retirement, providing for your children grandchildren or wider succession, or protecting your assets from a wide variety of claims. Our extensive experience with trusts enables us to offer specialist advice on trust formation and administration. Obligations for trustees can often be onerous, and we can help you navigate through what can sometimes become a minefield.
We can assist with:
- Preparing and executing the vital documentation required for trust formation
- Attending to the special requirements involved in reporting for trusts
- Trust administration services including:
- Minute preparation
- Annual accounts
- Asset management
- Income distribution
Contact us today to discuss the formation and administration of your trust.
Company Formation and Administration
Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be bogged down with compliance work.
At RPL Accountants Ltd, we can relieve this burden for you.
Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Same-day company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and Registered Office details
- Share transfers
- Registered Office facility
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you get back to running your business.
If you have bought a business, are about to start a new business venture, or are looking at a joint venture or merger, we can help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business, and the most effective ownership model.
Buying or Selling a Business
If you are buying or selling a business we can provide you with assessment of its value and help you obtain a maximum return. If you are considering buying a business, we can also advise you on matters you may wish to consider during the due diligence process.
We offer a range of immigration-related services including preparing applications for permanent residency and helping non-residents with obtaining job offers and employment contracts from New Zealand Business.